Saturday, July 7, 2012

Welcome fellow restaurant bitches!

Hello to all servers, managers, bartenders, hosts, and other restaurant slaves. I am starting this new blog to express the many frustrations of working in customer service, particularly in restaurants. I am currently a manager at an upscale, fast-paced casual dining concept. To protect the restaurant's identity and privacy, let's call it The Clusterfuck. I chose this name because basically that's how I feel working on a Friday or Saturday night. 

A little about me...I am a young-looking, 30-year-old female. These two physical attributes have brought me many challenges and grief, which I will get to later. I have worked in restaurants since I was 16 and have done everything...serve, host, bartend, cook, bus, wash dishes, you name it, I've done it. I started managing at 23. If you think serving sucks, try being a manager. We basically run an adult daycare, with many of the adults being older than us. I have many rants, stories, and opinions that I hope you will find entertaining. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment